For mutual bonding or temporary fixation of paper, cardboard, felt, fabric, cork, polystyrene foam, polyurethane foam and metal foils and to surfaces made of wood, hardboard, chipboard, glass, concrete and metal. Highly suitable for temporary fixation of templates.
Do not use in temperatures ≤ +10°C.
Preliminary surface treatment
Clean and degrease the surfaces to be glued using Griffon Reiniger.
Directions for use
- Shake Aerosol well before use.
- Temporary fixation:
- 1) Apply adhesive thinly and evenly to one of the surfaces from a distance of approx. 25 cm.
- 2) Allow to dry for a minimum of 20 minutes.
- 3) Join materials and press firmly.
- Permanent bonding:
- 1) Apply adhesive thinly and evenly to both surfaces from a distance of approx. 25 cm.
- 2) Allow to dry for a minimum of 10 minutes.
- 3) Join materials and knock, roll or press together firmly.
- After spraying, hold the aerosol upside down and press the spray button until only propellant and no adhesive is emitted anymore. This prevents clogging of the aerosol.
Points of attention
The technical data provided apply to the base adhesive without propellant.
Wet adhesive residue can be removed using Griffon Cleaner. Dried adhesive residue can be removed mechanically or by using a paint stripper.
Store in a dry, cool and frost free place.