- Extremely high final bond strength (110 kg/cm²)
- Waterproof (D4)
- Solvent and di-isocyanate-free
- Very good filling capacity (up to 4 mm)
- Does not foam
- Can be tooled immediately
- Permanently flexible
- All-weather resistant
- UV resistant
- Good standing power; does not drip
- Innovative formula: patent pending
- For waterproof (D4) mutual (surface) bonding of practically all types of wood as well as bonding practically all types of wood to many building materials, such as gypsum, (natural) stone, (cellular) concrete, metal, hard foam and various synthetics. Suitable for non-load bearing wooden structures using various wood joints such as mortise and tenon joints, dowels and springs. Suitable for interior and exterior applications, such as façade carpentry and sandwich panels. Very suitable for less-fitting joints (for example, unplaned wood). Ideal for both vertical and horizontal applications.
- D4: Interiors where flowing water or condensation are present over long periods on a regular basis. Exteriors exposed to the influences of the weather, providing effective protection for bonded wood.
The ambient temperature, the adhesive and the materials to be bonded should not be less than +5°C. Wood humidity must preferably be between 10% and 18% (max. 25%).
Preliminary surface treatment
Surfaces must be clean, dust- and grease-free. Degrease oily types of wood with Griffon Cleaner. Roughen non-porous materials.
Sealant gun, glue spreader, brush or roller.
Directions for use
Apply the adhesive evenly directly from cartridge on one or both sides (depending on application) with a sealant gun. Where needed spread further with sealant gun, glue spreader, brush or roller. Ensure adequate layer thickness. Assemble joint within 30 minutes and fixate for at least 6 hours. Pressing or clamping is not necessary. If pressed or clamped, use a limited pressure to avoid too much adhesive to be pushed out of the bond.
Remove wet adhesive residue immediately with Griffon Cleaner. Dry adhesive residue can only be removed mechanically.
Store in properly sealed packaging in a dry place at between +5°C and +25°C.
Wood Max Power
Extremely tough, waterproof, di-isocyanate free and filling wood construction adhesive based on SMP-Polymer.