- Waterproof and airtight
- High level of permanent elasticity (900%)
- Excellent adhesion on many surfaces
- Protects against corrosion and erosion
- Easy to apply
- Durable quality: durability of minimum 20 years (tested conform EN 1297)
- Weather and UV resistant
- Salt and chemical resistant
For sealing many types of materials including concrete, metal, stone, wood, bitumen, zinc, PVC, etc. Excellent for both interior and exterior applications (bathrooms, cellars, balconies, roofs, etc.) including gutters, shower basins, conduit ducts, floor seams, expansion joints, window frame joints and ground level items.
To only be used at temperatures above +5°C.
Preliminary surface treatment
Surfaces must be dry, clean and free of dust and grease.
Directions for use
Sealing agent with cartridge gun applicator - spread out within 10 to 15 minutes using a spatula or similar tool. Gives a layer thickness of at least 2 mm after curing. After 30 to 60 minutes a surface skin forms, which can be loaded with (light) rainfall after 2 hours. Completely waterproof after 24 hours. Fully cured after 48 hours depending on the quantity applied and the ambient conditions.
Points of attention
- To only be used at temperatures above +5°C. After 30 to 60 minutes a surface skin forms, which can be loaded with (light) rainfall after 2 hours. Completely waterproof after 24 hours. Fully cured after 48 hours depending on the quantity applied and the ambient conditions.
- If a joint sealant is used in combination with HBS-200® Liquid Rubber / Rubber Tix, we strongly recommend to use a neutral silicone sealant, for example Griffon S-200, to prevent discoloration of the sealant.
Immediately remove wet residue with water, Griffon Wipes or Griffon Hand Cleaner. Dried residue can only be removed mechanically.
Properly sealed packages should be stored in a dry, cool, frost-free location at temperatures between +5°C and +25°C.