- • Drain holes and pipes for sinks, washbasins, shower trays
- and bathtubs in the kitchen, bathroom and toilet.
- • Also suitable for stainless steel and plastics such as PVC, PVCC, ABS, and acrylic.
Handling of packaging
Release the childproof cap on the container by pressing it down while unscrewing.
Directions for use
- 1. Remove as much water as possible from sink or washbasin.
- 2. Pour 250 ml to 500 ml into the pipe.
- 3. Lock the childproof cap.
- 4. Allow the product to act for at least 30 minutes. If the drain is difficult to clear, allow the product to work for 8 hours.
- 5. Rinse with large amounts of hot water.
Points of attention
- 1. Never use in combination with other products as this may release poisonous gases.
- 2. It can affect some types of aluminium, light metals, certain paints, and non-heat resistant plastics.
Keep in a cool, dark place in an upright position during storage or transportation.