- Immediately waterproof and airtight
- Pressure resistant up to 12 bar
- Insulates up to 15,000 volts per layer
- All-weather and UV resistant
- Resistant to temperatures between -54°C and +260°C
- Resistant to acids, alkalis, solvents, oils, petrol and hydrocarbons.
- Stretchable up to 300%
- Permanently elastic
- Self-merging (immediately self-adhesive)
- Correctable for a few seconds
- Applicable under pressure
- Applicable under water
- Immediately loadable
- Easily removed
- Leaves no adhesive residue
- Suitable for fast and easy sealing and repair of leaks in conduits, pipes, fittings, traps and hoses.
- Also applicable for the (watertight) sealing of electrical connections and for insulating and protecting electrical plugs and cables.
- Also suitable for connecting objects to each other, bundling materials, protecting against rust and as anti-slip for handles and tools, among other things. For indoor, outdoor and underwater applications.
Preliminary surface treatment
It is not necessary to clean the substrate. However, contamination between layers must be prevented during winding.
Directions for use
- 1. Remove the protective film from the tape.
- 2. Apply the first layer completely overlapping as you stretch the tape by 200-300%.
- 3. Stretch the tape by 200-300% and apply with a 50% overlap. Apply multiple layers.
- 4. Completely overlap as you apply the final layer and press firmly.
- For (watertight) sealing of electrical connections and for insulating and protecting electrical plugs and cables, apply at least two coats.
- For sealing leakages two tightly wrapped layers are sufficient for a pressure resistance of 1 bar. Each layer stretched to its maximum will leads to an additional 1 bar of pressure resistance, up to a maximum of 12 bar. Apply the tape over a width of 10 cm (with the leakage in the middle).
Since the product adheres only to itself, it can be applied to all surfaces, it can be easily removed and it leaves no adhesive residue.
Properly sealed packages should be stored in a dry, cool, frost-proof location at temperatures between +5°C and +25°C.