- High sealing capacity
- Good filling capacity
- Good penetration and bonding
- Extends the lifespan of wood
- Universally paintable (after drying)
- Solvent-free; waterborne
- UV resistant
- Durably elastic
For sealing and protecting (large) wooden surfaces against moisture, swelling, delaminating and dry rot, such as sheet materials (warranty sheet, multiplex plywood, plywood and concrete plywood), doors, window frames, thresholds and other woodwork. Can also be used for cross-cut ends and (saw) sides.
The temperature of the workspace, the sealant and the material should be no less than +15°C. Do not use at temperatures below +15°C and above +35°C. Relative humidity min. 50% and max. 85%.
Preliminary surface treatment
Surface must be dry, clean, free of (sanding) dust and grease. Smooth surfaces must be well sanded. Round straight edges.
Brush, roller, air pistol or airless spray device.
Preparation of product
Stir well before use.
Directions for use
Apply evenly with a brush, roller, airless spray (spray pressure 100 bar; nozzle from 0.011 to 0.015 inch) or compressed air gun (spray pressure 2-3 bar, nozzle 1.2-1.4 mm). When finishing with primer and/or top coat a single layer is sufficient, if needed apply a second coat after drying. Close packaging well after use.
Points of attention
- When applied to certain types of wood (iroko, cedar) some content substances could slow the drying process, necessitating prior degreasing.
- Storage of finished product: at least 48 hours in accordance with SKH Directive, section 3.4.4 and in accordance with SGT-standard apply a top coat within maximum six months.
Remove wet stains immediately with tepid water.
Store in properly sealed packaging in a dry place at between +5°C and +25°C.