- Very high initial bond strength
- Very fast strength gain
- Permanently elastic
- Very good filling capacity
- Good standing power
- Non-shrinking; 100% adhesive
- No soiling of joint edges
- All-weather resistant
- Resistant to temperatures between -40°C and +100°C
- Curing ca. 1.6 mm/24 hours
For bonding and fixing many construction materials on practically all surfaces, such as wood, plaster, (natural) stone, (cellular) concrete, metal, hard foam and various plastics. Suitable for internal and external applications, such as panels, ceiling elements, roof fascias, panelling and insulation material, mirrors, timber framework, skirting boards and laths. For all professional applications including wall and interior construction, house, utility and bodywork building.
Not suitable for:
Not suitable for PE, PP, PTFE, pure plaster and bitumen. When gluing plastics always perform an adhesion test first. Adhesion to plastics can vary depending on the type of synthetic and the quality of the plastic.
The ambient temperature, the adhesive and the materials to be bonded should be no less than +5°C.
Surfaces must be clean, dust- and grease-free. Surface must be solid. The surface may be slightly moist. Use of primer not required.
Poly Max® sausage gun, Poly Max® High Tack V-nozzle and rubber hammer.
One sausage provides approx. 11-13 metres of adhesive.
Handling of packaging
Apply only with Poly Max® High Tack V-nozzle and Poly Max® sausage gun.
Directions for use
1. Turn sealing ring off front side of sausage gun. 2. Click High Tack V-nozzle into sealing ring. 3. Press and hold Direct Stop and pull the metal rod backwards. 4. Place sausage in sausage gun. 5. Cut open sausage immediately after closing bob e.g. with a pair of pliers. 6. Turn sealing ring back on sausage gun. 7. Press Direct Stop again and push rod against the sausage. Depending on the weight of the material, apply the adhesive evenly in vertical strips or dots at intervals of between 10 and 40 cm. Always apply adhesive to the corners and along the edges. Mutual moving of materials (facade panels) can be accommodated through an adhesive thickness of 3 mm (use spacer blocks, or tape). Assemble materials with a pushing movement and press or knock firmly together. Correction is still possible.
Points of attention
The following drying times are based on bonding at least one porous material and an adhesive layer of approx. 1 mm thickness. If two non-porous materials are being bonded and/or the layer of adhesive is thicker, the drying times may be substantially longer.
Remove adhesive residues immediately with white spirit. Dry adhesive residue can only be removed mechanically.
Store dry in sealed packaging between +5°C and +25°C.
Poly Max® Fix & Seal Express
Solvent-free assembly adhesive and sealant with very high elasticity and very fast strength gain.
Poly Max® Pro Power Express
Solvent-free assembly adhesive with very high final bond strength and very fast strength gain.
Poly Max® High Tack Express Sausage
Solvent-free assembly adhesive with very high initial bond strength.