DescriptionGo to top
For the detection of material defects (crack detection), such as quenching cracks, fatigue cracks, porosities, grinding cracks, welding defects, and other surface defects in metals and non-porous synthetics. Use in combination with the Griffon Primor and Verimor.
Do not use in temperatures ≤ +5°C.
Preliminary surface treatment
Make sure that the surface is clean, dry, and free of grease.
Preparation of product
Shake well before use.
Directions for use
- 1. Spray surface evenly and thinly with Verimor (from approx 20 cm) and let it penetrate in the surface for 15 minutes.
- 2. Remove the applied Verimor completely with Primor or water.
- 3. Spray surface evenly and thinly with Devmor (from approx 20 cm).
- 4. In case of cracks, they will show up as bright red lines against the white background of the developer after a few minutes.
- 5. Then remove the developer with Primor.
Close the container properly and store in a dry, cool and frost-free location.