DescriptionGo to top
For the detection of material defects (crack detection), such as quenching cracks, fatigue cracks, porosities, grinding cracks, welding defects, and other surface defects in metals and non-porous synthetics. Use in combination with the Griffon Primor and Verimor.
Do not use in temperatures ≤ +5°C.
Preliminary surface treatment
Make sure that the surface is clean, dry, and free of grease.
Preparation of product
Shake well before use.
Aerosol 300 ml sufficient for approx. 7.5 m2
Directions for use
- 1. Spray surface evenly and thinly with Verimor (from approx 20 cm) and let it penetrate in the surface for 15 minutes.
- 2. Remove the applied Verimor completely with Primor or water.
- 3. Spray surface evenly and thinly with Devmor (from approx 20 cm).
- 4. In case of cracks, they will show up as bright red lines against the white background of the developer after a few minutes.
- 5. Then remove the developer with Primor.
Close the container properly and store in a dry, cool and frost-free location.