- Adheres and seals to almost all surfaces
- Strong adhesion
- Easy and quick appliance (no primer)
- Load-bearing after 24 hours
- Permanently flexible
- Does not shrink or blister
- Weather, water and moisture resistant
- Temperature resistance -40°C /+100°C
- Free from solvents, toluene and phthalates
Bonding and/or sealing all European EPDM on practically all surfaces such as wood, metal, concrete, stone and rigid foam insulation. Also suitable for reparation of cracks in EPDM and sealing of seams between EPDM and various surfaces.
Processing temperature: +5°C to +35°C.
Preliminary surface treatment
Apply the adhesive to one side of a firm, clean, dust and grease-free surface.
Directions for use
Apply the adhesive in ridges (6 mm wide) and then firmly press down. Hand tight after 24 hours; final strength after 48 hours on a porous surface.
Dried residue can only be mechanically removed.
- Close the cartridge firmly and store in a dry, cool and frost-free place. Shelf life is minimum 12 months if stored in sealed packaging at temperatures between +5°C and +25°C. Opened packaging has a limited shelf life.