- Very high, permanent elasticity
- Very fast strength gain
- Very good filling capacity
- Good standing power
- Non-shrinking; 100% adhesive
- No soiling of joint edges
- All-weather resistant
- Resistant to temperatures between -40°C and +100°C
- Curing ca. 2 mm/24 hours
- Mildew resistant
For bonding and fixing many construction materials on practically all surfaces, such as wood, plaster, (natural) stone, (cellular) concrete, metal, hard foam and various plastics. Suitable for internal and external applications, such as timber framework, skirting boards, laths, window sills and sheet and insulation materials. Also suitable for sealing joints, seams and cracks in (synthetic) window frames, roof fascia, roofs, gutters, walls, skylights and chimneys. For all professional applications including wall and interior construction, house, utility and bodywork building.
The ambient temperature, the adhesive and the materials to be bonded should be no less than +5°C.
Preliminary surface treatment
Surfaces must be clean, dust- and grease-free. Surface must be solid. The surface may be slightly moist. Use of primer not required.
Cartridge gun and rubber hammer.
Directions for use
- BONDING/ASSEMBLING: Cut off screw thread, assemble nozzle and cut to a diameter of at least 0.5 cm. Depending on the weight of the material, apply the adhesive evenly in vertical strips or dots at intervals of between 10 and 40 cm. Always apply adhesive to the corners and along the edges. Assemble materials with a pushing movement and press or knock firmly together. Correction is still possible. For heavy materials, fastenings or supports may be required. Close the cartridge properly immediately after use.
- SEALING: Cut off screw thread, assemble nozzle and cut at an angle to the desired joint width. Apply the sealant to the bottom of the joint and tool within 10 minutes using a wet finger (water with washing up liquid without lemon), putty knife or sealant smoother. Tool the vertical joints from bottom to top. Close the cartridge properly immediately after use.
Points of attention
- The following drying times are based on bonding at least one porous material and an adhesive layer of approx. 1 mm thickness. If two non-porous materials are being bonded and/or the layer of adhesive is thicker, the drying times may be substantially longer.
- Avoid lasting direct contact with UV radiation (eg. sealing applications outdoors).
Remove adhesive residues immediately with white spirit. Dry adhesive residue can only be removed mechanically.
Store dry in sealed packaging between +5°C and +25°C.