- Very high initial bond strength
- Very fast strength gain
- Permanently elastic
- Very good filling capacity
- Good standing power
- Non-shrinking; 100% adhesive
- No soiling of joint edges
- All-weather resistant
- Resistant to temperatures between -40°C and +100°C
- Curing ca. 2 mm/24 hours
- For bonding and fixing many construction materials on practically all surfaces, such as wood, plaster, (natural) stone, (cellular) concrete, metal, hard foam and various plastics. Drywall construction: Bonding/fixing of UW/CA rails in floor, ceiling and wall areas.
- Suitable for internal and external applications, such as panels, ceiling elements, roof fascias, panelling and insulation material, mirrors, timber framework, skirting boards and laths.
- For all professional applications including wall and interior construction, house, utility and bodywork building.
The ambient temperature, the adhesive and the materials to be bonded should be no less than +5°C.
Preliminary surface treatment
Surfaces must be clean, dust- and grease-free. Surface must be solid. The surface may be slightly moist. Use of primer not required.
Store dry in sealed packaging between +5°C and +25°C.