- Cleaning and degreasing many types of surfaces including tiles, glass, metals, and plastics.
Directions for use
- 1. Rotate the spray head a quarter turn to ON.
- 2. Spray undiluted onto the surface to be cleaned and allow it to work for a few seconds.
- 3. Remove using a damp cloth or sponge.
- 4. Rinse preferably with large amounts of hot water.
- 5. Repeat this process if necessary.
- 6. Rotate the spray head to OFF after use.
Points of attention
- 1. Before starting to clear, it is recommended to test the product on a small, hidden area.
- 2. Do not use on perspex/plexiglass or painted or vulnerable surfaces.
Keep in a cool, dark place in an upright position during storage or transportation.