- • Bathrooms, such as floors, shower partitions, tiles, shower heads, taps, shower cabinets, bathtubs, and sinks.
- • Including ceramic and glazed surfaces, glass, stainless steel, chrome, and plastic, except brick and stones such as marble.
- • Cleaning light limescale.
- • Removing natural fats and soap residues.
Directions for use
- 1. Rotate the spray head a quarter turn to ON.
- 2. Spray undiluted onto the surface to be cleaned and allow it to work for a few seconds.
- 3. Remove using a damp cloth or sponge.
- 4. Repeat this process if necessary.
- 5. Rotate the spray head to OFF after use.
Keep in a cool, dark place in an upright position during storage or transportation.