- • Removing glue and sticker residues from many types of surfaces, e.g. tile, stone, glass, and metal.
- • Also suitable for removing paint, fat, grease, ink, and oil stains and residue.
- • Removes superglue, as well as contact, polyurethane, and assembly adhesives.* (* Removal of glue depends on the type of surface.)
Directions for use
- • Always test first on a hidden part of the surface.
- • Manually remove as much of the excess residue as possible.
- • Spray the Lijmvreter on the stain and allow the product to penetrate the stain properly for 2 to 3 minutes.
- • Remove the stain using a cloth or scraper if necessary.
- • Repeat the process if needed.
- • Thoroughly wash the surface after.
Points of attention
- • Product contains solvents that may affect the surface.
- • Test before using.
- • Important: Shelf life: minimum 24 months.
Store in tightly closed container in a dry, cool and frost-free place.