- • Descaling taps, washbasins, tiles, shower cabinets, bathtubs, and shower heads found in bathrooms, for example.
- • Including ceramic tiles, glazed tiles, glass, stainless steel, chrome, and plastic.
Directions for use
- 1. Rotate the spray head a quarter turn to ON.
- 2. Spray undiluted onto the surface to be cleaned and allow it to work for a few seconds. In the case of stubborn limescale, give it a few minutes, but no more than 5 minutes.
- 3. Rinse off or remove with a damp cloth.
- 4. Repeat this process if necessary.
- 5. Rotate the spray head to OFF after use.
Points of attention
- 1. Before starting to clear, it is recommended to test the product on a small, hidden area.
- 2. Do not use on natural stone such as marble, granite, or travertine, or metals such as gold, silver, aluminium, or on copper, enamelled, or painted surfaces, or surfaces sensitive to acids.
Keep in a cool, dark place in an upright position during storage or transportation.