- Airtight, tested to 1,050 Pa
- Remains elastic (25%)
- Excellent sound insulation
- Low subsequent expansion, minimum cutting loss
- Paint and stucco finishing
- Water resistant
- Resistant to chemicals
- Temperature resistant from -40°C to +90°C
- ± 70% closed cells
Suitable for sealing and insulating, as well as filling seams, pointing, holes, cracks and gaps and making joints to prevent air and heat loss, draughts, noise and damp. This includes joints between partition walls and ceilings, between walls, clearance spaces between window or door frames and the wall, ridge seams, roof decking, chimneys and roof panels, pipe ducts, sleeving, cables and electrical conduits. Adheres to many building materials including wood, concrete, stone, brickwork, plasterwork, metals, glass and many plastics including polystyrene, polyester and PVC.
Working temperature between +5°C and +35°C.
When applying, always wear protective gloves, safety goggles and overalls.
Surfaces should be free of dust and grease. Preferably, slightly moisten the surfaces.
Griffon PU Foam Gun.
Preparation of product
Shake well before use (at least 20 times).
Directions for use
- Load the canister onto a Griffon PU Foam Gun. Keep the canister upside
- down when using. Do not fill spaces more than half full. Fill large spaces with the foam layer by layer. Moistening the foam will result in faster curing times. Tack-free after approximately 8 minutes and cuttable after approximately 30 minutes. Total curing period approximately 1.5 hours, depending on thickness and ambient conditions. Can be cut, sawn, sanded and painted after curing.
Immediately remove spots and splashes with Griffon PU-Foam Cleaner. Remove any cured foam mechanically.
Store UPRIGHT in a cool, dry place to prevent the valve from gluing up.