- (Chlorine/sea) water resistant
- UV resistant
- Very high final bond strength
- Very high, permanent elasticity
- Very good filling capacity
- Good standing power
- Non-shrinking; 100% adhesive
- No soiling of joint edges
- Resistant to temperatures between -40°C and +100°C
- For the bonding, assembly and sealing of almost all materials on almost all surfaces. Extremely suitable for swimming pool construction, ponds and agriculture.
- Suitable for all kinds of applications in and around the swimming pool such as for skimmers, edges, tiles, drains, roofing, outflow pipes and dilatation joints. Furthermore, suitable for applications around ponds such as drains, conduits and pond edges. Even suitable for underwater applications
The ambient temperature, the adhesive and the materials to be bonded should be no less than +5°C.
Preliminary surface treatment
Surfaces must be clean, dust- and grease-free. Surface must be solid. The surface can be moist. Use of primer not required.
Cartridge gun and rubber hammer.
Directions for use
- BONDING: Cut off screw thread, assemble nozzle and cut to a diameter of at least 0.5 cm. Depending on the weight of the material, apply the adhesive evenly in vertical strips or dots at intervals of between 10 and 40 cm. Always apply adhesive to the corners and along the edges. Assemble materials with a pushing movement and press or knock firmly together. Correction is still possible. For heavy materials, fastenings or supports may be required. Close the cartridge properly immediately after use.
- SEALING: Cut off screw thread, assemble nozzle and cut at an angle to the desired joint width. Apply the sealant to the bottom of the joint and tool within 10 minutes using a wet finger (water with washing up liquid without lemon), putty knife or sealant smoother. Close the cartridge properly immediately after use.
Points of attention
Because of the continually changing water quality in swimming pools, it is not possible to indicate life expectancy when the product is in protracted contact with swimming pool water.
Remove adhesive residues immediately with white spirit. Dry adhesive residue can only be removed mechanically.
Store dry in sealed packaging between +5°C and +25°C.