For bonding paper, cardboard, collages, metal foils, leather, felt, many plastics, textiles, Styrofoam® etc. with themselves and many other materials such as wood, ceramics, glass etc.
Not suitable for:
Not suitable for PE, PP.
Do not use at temperatures below +10 °C.
Spray adhesive contains volatile, highly flammable solvents. Appropriate precautions should be taken when using and storing this product. When applying product to larger surfaces, ensure good ventilation in the working area.
The areas to be glued must be dry and free of any dust or grease.
5 m²/l, applied on both sides
Directions for use
- Shake Aerosol well before use.
- Temporary fixation:
- 1) Apply adhesive thinly and evenly to one of the surfaces from a distance of approx. 25 cm.
- 2) Allow to dry for a minimum of 20 minutes.
- 3) Join materials and press firmly.
- Permanent bonding:
- 1) Apply adhesive thinly and evenly to both surfaces from a distance of approx.25 cm.
- 2) Allow to dry for a minimum of 10 minutes.
- 3) Join materials and knock, roll or press together firmly.
- After spraying, hold the aerosol upside down and press the spray button until only propellant and no adhesive is emitted anymore. This prevents clogging of the aerosol.
After spraying, hold the can upside down and press the aerosol until only propellant and no more glue comes out. This prevents the aerosol from clogging.
Points of attention
Pressurized container. Protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50 °C. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Throw away only when completely empty. Do not breathe vapour. Do not spray on a naked flame or any incandescent material. Keep away from sources of ignition – Do not smoke. Without adequate ventilation accumulation of potentially explosive alloys possible. Keep out of reach of children.
Wet adhesive residue can be removed using Griffon Cleaner. Dried adhesive residue can be removed mechanically or by using a paint stripper.
Store in a dry, cool and frost free place.