DescriptionGo to top
For assembling pipes, sleeves and fittings with rubber sleeve (sliding socket) connections in drain systems. Suitable for all diameters. Suitable for PVC-U, ABS, PE, PP, GRP, concrete and coated cast iron.
Do not use in temperatures ≤ +0°C.
Indication of the number of joints per 1 L:
Directions for use
- 1. Cut pipes square, remove burrs and chamfer.
- 2. Remove dirt and moisture.
- 3. Apply slipping agent to pipe end and rubber sleeve.
- 4. Join parts immediately by sliding the tube into the sliding socket until the stopper.
- 5. Properly close the container immediately after use.
Remove residues with a degreaser.