- European ETA label (ETA-13/0967) and CE marking (0679-CPD-0445)
- Up to 120 min. guaranteed in case of fire (Fire class F 120)
- Very high load capacity
- Fast curing
- Does not sag, even overhead
- Can be applied with standard caulking gun
- Impervious to moisture
- Corrosion resistant
- Vibration resistant
- Resistant to temperatures between -40°C and +80°C Short-term (1-2 hour): up to +80°C. Long term: up to +50°C
- Chemical resistant
- For fixing concrete armouring, anchor rods, threaded rods and special fastening systems to hollow building materials, such as concrete, natural stone, solid stone, solid masonry and wood. With injection plug also suitable for hollow building materials. Can be used in accordance with ETA in wet boreholes. Even suitable for underwater applications
- Especially suitable for mounting of toilets, bathtubs, sinks, radiators, wall cabinets, etc. Also suitable for fixing door and window frames, handrails, balustrades, and other building constructions. Can also be deployed at low temperatures.
Quality of substrate: Mortar and concrete must be at least 28 days old.
Preliminary surface treatment
Subsoil strength should be checked. If the strength of the substrate is unknown, bond strength tests should be performed. The drill hole must always be free of oil and grease. Loose particles must be removed with a brush and a blow pump.
Standard cartridge gun, injection plug (when attached to hollow building materials), brush and blow pump.
Directions for use
Prepare and removing dust from drill hole (clean at least clean 2x and blow out 2x). In case of hollow construction materials place an injection plug in the drill hole. Cartridge temperature: min. +5°C. Unscrew the cap from the cartridge, cut the film under the metal clip and screw on the static mixer. Place cartridge in a standard sealant gun. Do not use the first few centimetres of injected product (until an even colour is achieved). Fill drill hole for about 2/3 with product. Avoid air entrapment. Bring anchor after injecting within assembly time with rotating movement in the drill hole. Only load after curing (for curing times see table). Close cartridge well after use. Limited shelf life after opening. Reusable with new static mixer.
Points of attention
Before using, the suitability of the UniPlug-HLC® should be determined with regard to the desired bond strength. Prevention related to surface contamination or discolouration should be tested on a test surface. This is due to a wide variety of potential substrates, especially with regard to their strength, composition and density.
Store dry in sealed packaging between +5°C and +20°C. Protect from direct sunlight.